Greenwood County Historical Society
P.O. Box 49653,
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649

Page 11

The Jennings House, ca. 1872.  Current owners are Stefan and Linda Wiecki.  Recognized in 2010. Built by E. J. Boozer on what is now Cambridge Ave., Greenwood's original major thoroughfare, and later moved to its present location in Jennings Heights in 1920 by J. P. Jennings using mule driven carts.  The "tower room" was added in later years.
Website Builder