Greenwood County Historical Society
P.O. Box 49653,
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649

Page 13

The Ninety Six Depot, Highway 34, Ninety Six, Town of Ninety Six owner.  Recognized in 2010. Used as a railroad depot on the Columbia-Greenville route until 1978, the building, constructed in 1852, was bricked in during later years.  It has been carefully returned to its original stature with only modern amenities such as restrooms and electricity added--work and funding developed by the Historic Ninety-Six Development Association.
Website Builder