Greenwood County Historical Society
P.O. Box 49653,
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649

Page 20

The Anderson House, ca. 1910 - 2020 Ninety-Six Hwy., Ninety Six.  Owners are Mr. & Mrs. James P. Anderson. Recognized in 2012.  Upcountry farm-house built by Thomas C. Anderson who designed the house and paid $500 to a skilled carpenter who supervised the building.  Most of the lumber was cut off the place with millwork coming by rail from Augusta, GA.
Website Builder