Greenwood County Historical Society
P.O. Box 49653,
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649

Page 21

The Brabham House ca. 1906 - 152 E. Cambridge Ave., Greenwood. Owners are Mr. & Mrs. Wayne Philpott.  Recognized in 2012. The home has been lovingly restored by the current homeowners, refinishing hardwood floors, restoring paint to period colors, and restoring staircases to original look.  The home features original fireplaces and mantles and stained glass entry glasses that are in great shape. Homeplace of mr. and Mrs. Brabham.
Website Builder