Greenwood County Historical Society
P.O. Box 49653,
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649

The Millway Plantation

The Millway Plantation, built in 1868 is at 907 Millway Road, Bradley, SC 29819 and is owned by a family partnership including the Wooston, Harrison and Anderson families.  The foundation and simple structure of the original 'piedmont farmhouse' home, completed in 1838 established by John Cothran when he purchased 2000 acres on both sides of Hard Labor Creek are enclosed within its general antebellum appearance. The Plantation was honored by GCHS in 2012.

 

Website Builder